Pokemon Parody

I have no idea why but for some strange reason I have been watching Pokemon parody’s for the past week. One day I was so bored that I just went onto YouTube and started searching random stuff. Eventually I just searched Pokemon because I remembered there was a couple of parodies about it and I though I would see if there were any new ones. Then I found a couple of them from a person named bloomacncheez and I watched them and they were funny at times but I really liked ash because he is supposed to be the stupidest person on the show. For example when he fights gym leaders he usually sends out stuff like hot dogs, donuts, refrigerators and the odd copy righted dancing banana and another thing that he does that is pretty funny is that he has Brock carry him around almost everywhere. So ya he’s an idiot and he does a lot of stupid things If you don’t believe me than watch the first one right below this sentence and it will prove that Ash is very easy to make fun of.

Here are the links to the other pokemon parodies. Episode two, episode three part one, episode three part two, episode four part one, episode four part two, episode five part one and episode five part two.

4 thoughts on “Pokemon Parody

1. OMG! Hilarious beyond belief! Totaly a cool thing to put on your awesome game blog because it’s so… well, Awesome! Really good job!

2. Those movies were very funny. My favourite part from the other videos is the Kung Fu Fighting song when it was Ash’s theme song. I like it because it was from the movie Kung Fu Panda. That’s my favourite movie.
    – Graham
    Hey Kris
    Those parodies were so hilarious. I mean when Ash took out the food from the poky ball, that was very funny. Great Job! and keep up the hilarious blog posts.
    – Brittany

3. Hi Kris!

The first part, ash’s smile looked creepy and that food part made me hungry, I think this was a very funny video!
    Keep up the great posts!